All of our more than 40 local vendors have something to make your holiday a little tastier, a little prettier and a whole lot easier. Plus, supporting Indiana farmers, producers and artisans fits perfectly with the holiday spirit, don't you think?
Whatever your role this holiday season, we have local products that are sure to impress:
- You're the host/hostess
- You're on appetizer duty
- You're making the main meal
- You're doing the desserts
- You're a guest of honor
You're the host/hostess:
- Stock the guest bathroom with festive local soap varieties from Body Eclectic Skin Care
- Offer up soothing creams and balms made with local herbs from Hobbit Gardens
- Set a beautiful table with a pumpkin and flower centerpiece from Harvest Moon Flower Farm
- Serve in style with a sturdy platter from Hole Pottery
- Make cleanup a snap with specialty dishwasher detergent from Gaia Natural Cleaners
You’re on appetizer duty:
- Cut up some tasty local focaccia from Amelia’s Bread for an easy starter
- Set out some Smoked Salmon Spread from Lena's Mediterranean Kitchen. Trust us.
- Spread some raw Sunflower Seed Pate from Raw Gourmet Delights
- Stock the cheese plate with local dairy treats from Ludwig Farmstead Creamery
- Set out fresh cream cheese cured in olive oil from Sapori D'Italia
- Pretzel bread from Brotgarten is easy and fun!
- Offer something sweet with authentic European treats from Piccoli Dolci
- You’ve got a long day of cooking ahead! Start strong with granola from Muddy Fork Bakery
- Make sure you have the best tools -- wooden utensils from Dickinson Custom Furniture!
- Still haven't snagged a local turkey or ham? Becker Farm should have a few left!
- Load up on local greens from Harvestland Farm of Aspire Indiana
- Pick up the prettiest mushrooms from Shamrock Farm
- Need sausage for stuffing or tomorrow's breakfast? Check out Simpson’s Farm Market
- Incorporate squash into your menu with expert help from Randy at Stout’s Melody Acres
- Ensure your greens stay fresh with living plants from Eden Farms
- Round out the meal with a side dish of ferments from Farming for Life
- You’re going to need onions! Stock up on essentials from Funny Bone Farm
- Thanksgiving dishes mean savory herbs! Go fresh with picks from South Circle Farm
- The apple experts at Wild's Apple Farm recommend delicious, local nittany or granny smith apples for the best possible apple pie or crumble
- Fill those fruit pies with local fruit from Fruit Loop Acres Snag some pie pumpkins from Full Hand Farm
- Save yourself some time and snag a pre-made pie crust from Rollin' in the Dough
- Step up your al a mode offerings with Spiced Pumpkin Rosemary ice cream from Lick
- Offer the kids Wildflower Ridge Honey sticks for a no-mess, mobile dessert
- Don’t forget your gluten-free family with treats from The Measuring Cup!
- Balance out the sweet by offering guests fresh-ground coffee from Harvest Cafe Coffee & Tea
- Try a tasty gift with a message -- addictive granola from Project Endure!
- Everyone loves a specialty oil from Artisano’s Oil & Spices
- Cater to fido with a tasty local treat from Pet Lovers Organic Bakery
- Don’t forget the cat of the house! KG Acres Farm & Featherwerks has great catnip fish toys!
- Who doesn’t love getting chocolate? Try the Cashew Buckeyes from Litterally Divine Toffee & Truffles
- Gift your hosts something to sip the next morning with a calming tea variety from Humbolt County Tea Co.
- Stock your hosts' shelves in style with beautiful jams from Home Ec.
List compiled by Maggie Loiselle, social media strategist for the Indy Winter Farmers Market, who's thankful for a year off from holiday hosting and cooking as she and her partner, Seth, prepare to welcome their first child this month.