Thursday, February 13, 2014

Indy Winter Farmers Market Vendor: The Measuring Cup

Every week during the Indy Winter Farmers Market season, we'll be profiling one of our local vendors! You can find the full list of IWFM vendors and past profiles here.


The Measuring Cup, 4th season at IWFM  

The Measuring Cup offers 100 percent gluten-free baked goods handcrafted in small batches with lots of thought, love and care. Our goal is to change people's perceptions about what gluten free is and how good it can be. 

Most popular items?
Pumpkin bread and our honey-cinnamon graham crackers, which have been featured in Indianapolis Monthly as "Best in the City."

Why should people shop at the IWFM?
Farmers markets are a given in the summer when produce is plentiful. The IWFM provides a great service to Indianapolis, allowing residents access to fresh, local goods throughout the winter months and breathing life into the historic City Market on Saturday mornings.

What do you buy at the IWFM?
I buy so many things from the market, I have to stop from spending all my profits! I get my vanilla chai tea from Dan at Humbolt Tea. I have to get my pork tamales from 3 in 1 tamales. I get my eggs from Becker Farms. My dessert is Gorgonzola Candied Pecan from Lick Ice Cream, and I finish the market off with a spice cake juice from Natural Born Juicers.

Connect: gfmeasuringcup.com | Twitter

No comments: